Call of Duty Team INDY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty Team INDY

Welcome to the Team Indy community. This site is for members to stay in touch easily and discuss the game, etc.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Modern Warfare 3
iffy on the idea EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 am by coppersnowblue

» GAMESTOP TRADE In
iffy on the idea EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:04 am by coppersnowblue

» First Strike Map Pack!!!
iffy on the idea EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 am by coppersnowblue

» Robo's Capture Card!!
iffy on the idea EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:21 pm by coppersnowblue

» Who's playning today?
iffy on the idea EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 6:42 am by coppersnowblue

» To whom it may concern
iffy on the idea EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:02 am by coppersnowblue

» lobby pictures
iffy on the idea EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:52 am by coppersnowblue

» xbox players
iffy on the idea EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 am by neverbow

» Heres the deal
iffy on the idea EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm by MeowMeowKity

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

iffy on the idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
drew51

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Dear indy

ts drewu51 and i know ome of you guys do not like the prvious idea about cod black ops but i have am iffy about it to because i have always worked on my drew account so ill post something when i choose what i will do for shore and i am going to pre order black ops tonight yeah king
Back to top Go down
XxvalkyilliexX

XxvalkyilliexX

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:13 pm

Drew first of all, make fucking sence... It's a wonder you can even talk. Second of all, no one gives a shit about you pre ordering Black Ops. Here is a true fact for everyone, If everyone had a Qaurter for every hour Drew has been on his Ps3 we would all have 34,000 dollars, I have added up drew's days on Mw2, WAW, and on Cod4. Good fight Drew give it up and quit no lifing everything. Put your work towards school. Ok remember your cousin Andrew? Remember when he said he would only marry a girl if she played Wizard101? Well that's you with PS3 so just give it up for fuck sakes.
Back to top Go down
MeowMeowKity

MeowMeowKity

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 pm

I agree with Valkyillie on three things
1) I hate people who don't use proper grammar or misspell too many words out of carelessness from not doing a two second proofreading of what you just wrote.

2) Nobody cares if you preorder black ops. I preordered my hardened edition yesterday. Do i make it my ps3 comment? Do i make it my facebook status? Do i post it on the forums? No, because i know nobody cares.

3) Don't focus too much playing so many video games. It's not a matter of whether you have a lot of free time and you just have a lot hours on CoD, if you put video games over school, there's something wrong with you.

BUT, i think Valkyillie went a little too far considering he posted this for the entire clan to see.

One last thing, i have no idea why Drew posted this under the "Tips" section of the forums.
Back to top Go down
coppersnowblue
Admin
coppersnowblue

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 am

MeowMeowKity wrote:
BUT, i think Valkyillie went a little too far considering he posted this for the entire clan to see.
ya i agree, even if he did get roasted, a bit far.

(topic moved to general discussion)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dailydalton
neverbow

neverbow

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 am

am i the only one who noticed Valkyillie spelled sense wrong so if your goina roast on someone at least check your own spelling so my opinion choke on a dick
Back to top Go down
XxvalkyilliexX

XxvalkyilliexX

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Look I did this on my Ipod, but oh well. I still think that Drew is fucking addicted to his Playstation.
Back to top Go down
neverbow

neverbow

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:26 am

its ok i dont hate anyone on here
Back to top Go down
drew51

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 pm

hey you fucking retards i have 57 days because i hacked that in a challenge loby yes i play more than most but thats probly y i am better then alot of you guys. and a fact i only realy have 21 days online
Back to top Go down
drew51

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 pm

ok guys here is the real truth i have only 1 day on w@w 12 on cod4 and 21on mw2 and seth my cousin was 6 and his name is jaxon were the fuck did you get andrew?
Back to top Go down
drew51

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:44 pm

o and 1 more thing no one shood fucking care how i spell ok and i dont give a crap what yall think about me or about what you think on me pre ording black ops
Back to top Go down
XxvalkyilliexX

XxvalkyilliexX

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Drew, just shut the fuck up this topic is a week old and your still smaping the shit out of it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iffy on the idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: iffy on the idea   iffy on the idea Empty

Back to top Go down

iffy on the idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call of Duty Team INDY :: General Discussion-
Jump to: